Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ever Wonder?

Ever wonder why you might be with your special someone? I am constantly asked why i ended up with my husband. Mostly in a funny, my tummy hurts way but quite often i am asked it even from my husband. When asked i can say that i have never said yes. I ask 'how did i get so lucky?' i have a friend that asked herself quite a few times why she was with the guy she was with and lets just say she is not longer with him. Her's was never is a good way. Another friend ask's herself what have i gotten myself in occasionally. That is not so bad. The reason this topic has been on my mind is because the Polar Bear Plung is coming up again and once again my husband has decided to outdo everyone on his team that he can. He is setting the standards high. Last year was a treat and got many people talking about his outfit. He did not jump in the river in the outfit he promoted but this year he plans to. Buuuurrrrr i get cold chills just thinking about it. He is supper pumped and it is fun to be a part of. Later this month i will post a link to his web page for donations to help us meet our goal. In the mean time check out his new outfit. My CRAZY husband. I gotta love him for it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes this year he is a PINK FLAMINGO. (compliments of my brother and his costumes)


No comments: