Monday, December 15, 2008

Let the World Know...................

i am going to be a mommy in June!! Yes it is true. I am 3 months pregnant and we just made it public this past weekend to my parents and all our friends. The due date is June 20th. June is our magical month for sure. First we got married in June, last year we spent our anniversary in Jamaica for our friends wedding in June, and now we will have a bundle of joy in June. What could possibly be after that? I am very excited to have a baby and want to tell everyone i know about it. It is such a wonderful joyous life experience and i can not wait to experience all the joys about it.

I have been lucky so far and had little to no morning sickness. Crackers have been my friend a lot though. i always have a snack in my pocket or close by to help. Sleepiness has not been an issue except on the weekends when we stay out longer than normal. My pants are starting to get tight but Chris is about the only one that has noticed a bump so far b/c my PJ's are a little tighter than my daily clothes. i am sure it will be out and public before i know it though.

3 comments:

Emily, Lily, Macy & Scotty said...

Congratulations, it's a wonderful experience

Brooklynn said...

Holy Monkey Balls - Congrats! That's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooklynn said...

Hey - wanted to let you know about this...
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/cust/decoratingseries/content.cfm?&bnrid=3501593